|Store Home Browse: Books ... Health, Mind & Body|
|1-10 of 875671 Results Next|
1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life|
by Mark Manson
#1 New York Times Bestseller
In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be "positive" all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people.
For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. "F**k positivity," Mark Manson says. "Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it." In his wildly popular Internet blog, Manson doesn’t sugarcoat or equivocate. He tells it like it is—a dose of raw, refreshing, honest truth that is sorely lacking today. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is his antidote to the coddling, let’s-all-feel-good mindset that has infected modern society and spoiled a generation, rewarding them with gold medals just for showing up.
Manson makes the argument, backed both by academic research and well-timed poop jokes, that improving our lives hinges not on our ability to turn lemons into lemonade, but on learning to stomach lemons better. Human beings are flawed and limited—"not everybody can be extraordinary, there are winners and losers in society, and some of it is not fair or your fault." Manson advises us to get to know our limitations and accept them. Once we embrace our fears, faults, and uncertainties, once we stop running and avoiding and start confronting painful truths, we can begin to find the courage, perseverance, honesty, responsibility, curiosity, and forgiveness we seek.
There are only so many things we can give a f**k about so we need to figure out which ones really matter, Manson makes clear. While money is nice, caring about what you do with your life is better, because true wealth is about experience. A much-needed grab-you-by-the-shoulders-and-look-you-in-the-eye moment of real-talk, filled with entertaining stories and profane, ruthless humor, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is a refreshing slap for a generation to help them lead contented, grounded lives.... Read more
1. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
2. You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
3. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life
4. F*ck Feelings: One Shrink's Practical Advice for Managing All Life's Impossible Problems
5. Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World
6. Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
7. Models: Attract Women Through Honesty
8. How to Win Friends & Influence People
9. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
10. Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking .
2. Trim Healthy Mama's Trim Healthy Table: More Than 300 All-New Healthy and Delicious Recipes from Our Homes to Yours|
by Pearl Barrett, Serene Allison
From the bestselling authors of the Trim Healthy Mama Plan and Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook, a new cookbook for the whole family!
1. Necessary Food
2. Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes
3. Trim Healthy Mama Plan: The Easy-Does-It Approach to Vibrant Health and a Slim Waistline
4. Trim Healthy Mama Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, High Fiber Baking Blend 1 Lb
5. Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, 16 oz
6. Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet. Non-GMO (Xylitol, Erythritol & Stevia Blend) 1Pound
7. Trim Healthy Mama Integral Collagen Dairy and pork FREE Protein Powder 1 Lb.
8. Trim Healthy Mama Doonks. Measuring spoon scoops.
9. Trim Healthy Mama
10. Trim Healthy Mama Pure Stevia Non-GMO Zero Calorie Natural Sweetener 1 Oz .
3. The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom|
by Melissa Hartwig, Dallas Hartwig
Millions of people visit Whole30.com every month and share their stories of weight loss and lifestyle makeovers. Hundreds of thousands of them have read It Starts With Food, which explains the science behind the program. At last, The Whole30 provides the step-by-step, recipe-by-recipe guidebook that will allow millions of people to experience the transformation of their entire life in just one month.... Read more
Melissa and Dallas Hartwig’s critically-acclaimed Whole30 program has helped hundreds of thousands of people transform how they think about their food, bodies, and lives. Their approach leads to effortless weight loss and better health—along with stunning improvements in sleep quality, energy levels, mood, and self-esteem. Their first book, the New York Times best-selling It Starts With Food, explained the science behind their life-changing program. Now they bring you The Whole30, a stand-alone, step-by-step plan to break unhealthy habits, reduce cravings, improve digestion, and strengthen your immune system. The Whole30 features more than 100 chef-developed recipes, like Chimichurri Beef Kabobs and Halibut with Citrus Ginger Glaze, designed to build your confidence in the kitchen and inspire your taste buds. The book also includes real-life success stories, community resources, and an extensive FAQ to give you the support you need on your journey to “food freedom.”
1. The Whole30 Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Totally Compliant Recipes to Help You Succeed with the Whole30 and Beyond
2. It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways
3. 30 Day Whole Food Slow Cooker Challenge: Whole Food Slow Cooker Recipes; Pictures, Serving, and Nutrition Facts for Every Recipe! Fast and Easy Approved Whole Foods Recipes for Weight Loss
4. 30 Day Whole Food Slow Cooker Challenge: Whole Food Recipes For Your Slow Cooker – Quick And Easy Chef Approved Whole Food Recipes For Weight Loss (Slow Cooker Cookbook)
5. Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food by the Co-Creator of the Whole30
6. Whole: The 30 Day Whole Foods Challenge: Complete Cookbook of 90-AWARD WINNING Recipes Guaranteed to Lose Weight (Whole, Whole foods, 30 Day Whole ... Whole Foods Cookbook, Whole Foods Diet)
7. 30 Day Whole Food Cookbook: Healthy and Delicious Whole Food Recipes
8. Food Freedom Forever
9. Clean Eating Bowls: 100 Real Food Recipes for Eating Clean
10. 30 Day Whole Food Slow Cooker Challenge: Quick, Easy and Delicious Whole Food Slow Cooker Recipes for Extreme Weight Loss .
4. The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in "Healthy" Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain|
by Steven R., M.D. Gundry
“Dr. Gundry is a true trailblazer, always at the forefront of scientific knowledge. The Plant Paradox shows the world what pioneer thinking is about and is a must-read book for anyone interested in being as healthy as nature has designed them to be.” —Alejandro Junger MD, New York Times bestselling author of Clean, Clean Gut and Clean Eats
“The Plant Paradox elegantly explains how plants defend themselves from being consumed by humans, and how eating the wrong ones at the wrong times immeasurably hurts our health. An eye-opening read.” —Mehmet Oz, MD, Professor of Surgery, New York Presbyterian/Columbia University
Most of us have heard of gluten—a protein found in wheat that causes widespread inflammation in the body. Americans spend billions of dollars on gluten-free diets in an effort to protect their health. But what if we’ve been missing the root of the problem? In The Plant Paradox, renowned cardiologist Dr. Steven Gundry reveals that gluten is just one variety of a common, and highly toxic, plant-based protein called lectin. Lectins are found not only in grains like wheat but also in the “gluten-free” foods most of us commonly regard as healthy, including many fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and conventional dairy products. These proteins, which are found in the seeds, grains, skins, rinds, and leaves of plants, are designed by nature to protect them from predators (including humans). Once ingested, they incite a kind of chemical warfare in our bodies, causing inflammatory reactions that can lead to weight gain and serious health conditions.
At his waitlist-only clinics in California, Dr. Gundry has successfully treated tens of thousands of patients suffering from autoimmune disorders, diabetes, leaky gut syndrome, heart disease, and neurodegenerative diseases with a protocol that detoxes the cells, repairs the gut, and nourishes the body. Now, in The Plant Paradox, he shares this clinically proven program with readers around the world.
The simple (and daunting) fact is, lectins are everywhere. Thankfully, Dr. Gundry offers simple hacks we easily can employ to avoid them, including:
With a full list of lectin-containing foods and simple substitutes for each, a step-by-step detox and eating plan, and delicious lectin-free recipes, The Plant Paradox illuminates the hidden dangers lurking in your salad bowl—and shows you how to eat whole foods in a whole new way.... Read more
1. Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution: Turn Off the Genes That Are Killing You and Your Waistline
2. The Essential Handbook to Lectin: The Protein Causing Inflammation, Digestive Issues, and Weight Gain
3. Summary of Steven R. Gundry's The Plant Paradox: Key Takeaways & Analysis
4. The Microbiome Cookbook: 150 Delicious Recipes to Nourish your Microbiome and Restore your Gut Health
5. Perilla Seed Oil Oil Pure Cold Pressed Organic 24 Oz
6. True Health Ultimate Lectin Defense - Natural Defense For Food Intolerance - 120 Capsules
7. The Microbiome Diet: The Scientifically Proven Way to Restore Your Gut Health and Achieve Permanent Weight Loss
8. Cracking the Plant Paradox: How to Solve Natures Plant Paradox and Use it to Your Advantage
9. Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks
10. The Cut: Lose Up to 10 Pounds in 10 Days and Sculpt Your Best Body .
5. The TB12 Method: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance|
by Tom Brady
The first book by New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady—the five-time Super Bowl champion who is still reaching unimaginable heights of excellence at thirty-nine years old—a gorgeously illustrated and deeply practical “athlete’s bible” that reveals Brady’s revolutionary approach to sustained peak performance for athletes of all kinds and all ages.
1. Drive for Five: The Remarkable Run of the 2016 Patriots
2. Belichick and Brady: Two Men, the Patriots, and How They Revolutionized Football
3. The Big Book of Belichick: His Thoughts on Strategy, Fundamentals & History
4. Belichick and Brady: Two Men, the Patriots, and How They Revolutionized Football
5. The Quarterback Whisperer: How to Build an Elite NFL Quarterback
6. Tom Brady: The Inspiring Story of One of Football's Greatest Quarterbacks (Football Biography Books)
7. The Ice Bucket Challenge: Pete Frates and the Fight against ALS
8. Sports Illustrated New England Patriots Super Bowl LI Champions Special Commemorative Issue - Tom Brady Cover: The Pats: Greatest Comeback, Greatest Quarterback, Greatest Dynasty
9. War Room: The Legacy of Bill Belichick and the Art of Building the Perfect Team
10. Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion .
6. StrengthsFinder 2.0|
by Tom Rath
Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?
1. Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow
2. Emotional Intelligence 2.0
3. Summary of StrengthsFinder 2.0: by Tom Rath | Includes Analysis
4. Strengths Based Marriage: Build a Stronger Relationship by Understanding Each Other's Gifts
5. Expert Learning for Law Students, Second Edition
6. How Full Is Your Bucket?
7. The True Story of the Whole World: Finding Your Place in the Biblical Drama
8. Whose Monet: An Introduction To the American Legal System (Aspen Coursebook)
9. Visual Theology: Seeing and Understanding the Truth About God
10. Now, Discover Your Strengths .
7. Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World|
by William H. McRaven
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
1. U Thrive: How to Succeed in College (and Life)
2. Raising Men: Lessons Navy SEALs Learned from Their Training and Taught to Their Sons
3. Way of the Warrior Kid: From Wimpy to Warrior the Navy SEAL Way: A Novel
4. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
5. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
6. The Vanishing American Adult: Our Coming-of-Age Crisis--and How to Rebuild a Culture of Self-Reliance
7. Why Wall Street Matters
8. Analysis of William H. McRaven's Make Your Bed
9. The Operator: Firing the Shots that Killed Osama bin Laden and My Years as a SEAL Team Warrior
10. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry .
8. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life|
by Jen Sincero
The #1 New York Times Bestseller YOU ARE A BADASS IS THE SELF-HELP BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED DOING IT.
In this refreshingly entertaining how-to guide, #1 New York Times Bestselling
Author and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, serves up 27 bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice, easy exercises, and the occasional swear word. If you're ready to make some serious changes around here, You Are a Badass will help you: Identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors that stop you from getting what you want, blast past your fears so you can take big exciting risks, figure out how to make some damn money already, learn to love yourself and others, set big goals and reach them - it will basically show you how to create a life you totally love, and how to create it NOW.... Read more
By the end of You Are a Badass, you'll understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to use The Force to kick some serious ass.
If you're wanting to kick some serious ass in the money department (you wanna?) and start making the kind of dinero you ain't never made before, pre-order the next book in the series that's all about your financial badassery: You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth, coming in April, 2017 from Viking Press.
1. You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
3. Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur
4. Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business
5. I Am That Girl: How to Speak Your Truth, Discover Your Purpose, and #bethatgirl
6. You Are A Badass 2018 Day-to-Day Calendar
7. You Are a Badass Talking Button: Five Nuggets of In-Your-Face Inspiration
8. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life
9. You Are a Badass at Making Money
10. #GIRLBOSS .
9. The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence|
by Leanne Vogel
Leanne Vogel, the voice behind the highly acclaimed website Healthful Pursuit, brings an entirely new approach to achieving health, healing, weight loss, and happiness through a keto-adapted lifestyle with The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet.
1. The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
2. Just Fitter Ketone Test Strips. Lose Weight, Look & Feel Fabulous on a Low Carb Ketogenic or HCG Diet. Get Your Body Back! Accurately Measure Your Fat Burning Ketosis Levels in 15 Seconds. 125 Strips.
3. The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Easy, Whole Food Keto Recipes for Any Budget
4. Ketogenic Diet: The Complete Ketogenic Diet Cookbook For Beginners – Learn The Essentials To Living The Keto Lifestyle – Lose Weight, Regain Energy, and Heal Your Body (Ketogenic Diet For Beginners)
5. Easy Ketogenic Diet Slow Cooking: Low-Carb, High-Fat Keto Recipes That Cook Themselves
6. Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
7. Quick & Easy Ketogenic Cooking: Meal Plans and Time Saving Paleo Recipes to Inspire Health and Shed Weight
8. Nurse Hatty® - Ketone Strips 150ct. NOW Made in USA - NEW & IMPROVED - Professional Grade Ketone Test Strips to Benefit Your Ketogenic, Paleo, Atkins & Diabetic Diets + Brand New BONUS PDF Edu. Pack
9. Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less: 100 Easy Prep-and-Cook Low-Carb Recipes for Maximum Weight Loss and Improved Health
10. Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets .
10. How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease|
by M.D. Michael Greger MD, Gene Stone
New York Times Bestseller
In How Not to Die, Dr. Michael Greger, the internationally-renowned nutrition expert, physician, and founder of NutritionFacts.org, examines the fifteen top causes of premature death in America--heart disease, various cancers, diabetes, Parkinson's, high blood pressure, and more--and explains how nutritional and lifestyle interventions can sometimes trump prescription pills and other pharmaceutical and surgical approaches to help prevent and reverse these diseases, freeing us to live healthier lives.
The simple truth is that most doctors are good at treating acute illnesses but bad at preventing chronic disease. The fifteen leading causes of death claim the lives of 1.6 million Americans annually. This doesn't have to be the case. By following Dr. Greger's advice, all of it backed up by strong scientific evidence, you will learn which foods to eat and which lifestyle changes to make to live longer.
History of prostate cancer in your family? Put down that glass of milk and add flaxseed to your diet whenever you can. Have high blood pressure? Hibiscus tea can work better than a leading hypertensive drug-and without the side effects. Fighting off liver disease? Drinking coffee can reduce liver inflammation. Battling breast cancer? Consuming soy is associated with prolonged survival. Worried about heart disease (the number 1 killer in the United States)? Switch to a whole-food, plant-based diet, which has been repeatedly shown not just to prevent the disease but often stop it in its tracks.
In addition to showing what to eat to help treat the top fifteen causes of death, How Not to Die includes Dr. Greger's Daily Dozen -a checklist of the twelve foods we should consume every day.Full of practical, actionable advice and surprising, cutting edge nutritional science, these doctor's orders are just what we need to live longer, healthier lives.... Read more
1. The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease
2. Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year
3. Proteinaholic: How Our Obsession with Meat Is Killing Us and What We Can Do About It
4. The Forks Over Knives Plan: How to Transition to the Life-Saving, Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet
5. The Pleasure Trap: Mastering the Hidden Force that Undermines Health & Happiness
6. Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
7. Your Whole Heart Solution: What You Can Do to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Now
8. A Plant-Based Life: Your Complete Guide to Great Food, Radiant Health, Boundless Energy, and a Better Body
9. The China Study: Revised and Expanded Edition: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, and Long-Term Health
10. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck .
|1-10 of 875671 Results Next|
Questions on ordering or shipping? click here for help.
Copyright © 1998-2007 geometry.net